This research line develops software and systems that support and complement the rest of research topics, in particular:
- Development of control systems (DCS, MPC,..) and functionalities (automatic tuning, supervision,…) , with industrial applications
- Systems based on OPC for communication between processes and systems.
- Development of OPC servers for data acquisition boards (Measurement Computing)
- Implementation of big scale systems with real-time databases (Osisoft PI)
- Hardware in the Loop (HIL) systems