The “Process Control and Supervision” research group includes researchers that work in problems related to modelling and process advanced control from different angles, which integrates in what is known as Process and Systems Engnieering and Industrial Informatics.
Their members perform research and development tasks with the following goals:
- Contribute to the development of new knowledge in this field.
- Develop systems that incorporates advances en research.
- Maintain an active collaboration with enterprises and institutions that help in research and development tasks.
- Perform technological transfers for society and industry benefit.
- Support the improvement in teaching from the point of view of introducing new technologies as well as incorporation of new knowledge as a result of research.